Apple’s iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Automatically Become The Best New Smartphones On The Market
The two phones launched by Apple have been called a game-changer from what we’ve seen, read and heard about Apple’s two new iPhones. And, in addition to being some of the best new smartphones on the market, the iPhone 6 price is perfect for your pocketbook and upgrade.
Here’s 5 Reasons Why They’re The Best New Smartphones
1. It’s a HUGE upgrade from the normal iPhone brand. With increased screen size 4.7 inches OR 5.5 inches and a thinner, lighter body – the new phones larger and thinner than previous brands and are in direct competition with the Galaxy s5.
2. Amazing graphics and high-def resolution from 1334×780 for the iPhone 6 or 1920×1080 for the iPhone 6 Plus – the graphics jump right off the screen out at you.
3. An incredibly sleek and fast processor with the new A8 chip that is 84x more powerful than their current A7 chip and with the power of 2 billion transistors making it the fastest and most powerful on the market today.
4. Additionally a vastly improved battery life – one that brags 50-80 hours of audio, 11-14 hours of HD video and up to 16 days of standby energy without needing a charge.
5. Improved fingerprint id/passcode and Apple Pay option to be used in stores, a fast burst for selfies on inward facing cameras as well as the iOS 8 software upgrade – These are huge game changing additions and changes making the iPhone 6 price a steal.
For All Those Improvements You Could Expect The iPhone 6 Price To Be Astronomical – It’s Not
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has a pricing structure that follows along with traditional pricing.
The iPhone 6 begins at $199 for 16 GB with a standard 2-year contract and increases by $100 while increasing it’s memory quadruple – with $299 for 64 GB and $399 for 128 GB.
The iPhone 6 Plus begins at $299 for 16 GB and 2-year service contract as well. It follows suit with the pricing model of the iPhone 6 price by adding $100 per increase in memory, with $399 for 64 GB and $499 for 128 GB making it one of the best new smartphones on the market.
It’s our estimate that the new phones released by Apple are immediately the best new smartphones on the market.
From features to design and the iPhone 6 price structure, the new phones by Apple are truly game-changing.