The Best Smartphone For Business Professionals
In 2015, we’re fortunate to be able to debate what is the best smartphone on the market, what is the best smartphone for productivity and what is the best smartphone for business professionals.
What that does mean for you is two-fold:
1) It means that we have some great new phones that are of equal quality, and more importantly, equal value.
2) It also means that because their is some outstanding phones, competition between these manufacturers allows greater technology at cheaper prices.
If you’re looking for no-hassle syncing between devices, amazing resolution to read and view documents and images, as well as lightning fast processing, our list of the top 4 smartphones is just what you’re looking for!
Our List Of The Top 4 Smartphones
1) The iPhone 6 Plus:
Oversized from the standard line of smartphones from Apple, the iPhone 6 Plus boasts one of the largest screen sizes of any on the market. This makes your mobile device needs obsolete. If you’re looking for a large screen, then consider the iPhone 6 Plus the best smartphone for business professionals. Strengths of the iPhone 6 Plus:
- A 5.5-inch display that dwarfs most other phones makes documents and image viewing incredibly easy.
- Touch ID fingerprint embedded in the home button of the iPhone 6 Plus allows you passcode free absolute security.
- Runs on the latest operating system from Apple, the iOS 8. Allows some outstanding business apps from their App Store to help improve your productivity.
2) The Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
(Get the Galaxy Note 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910H 32GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Smartphone – Unlocked – Retail Packaging – (White) Here)
One of the largest smartphones around, the size may limit it’s usefulness. Running on Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Galaxy Note 4 has access to the largest App marketplace in the world. Strengths of the Galaxy Note 4:
- Fast processor – a 2.7GHz Quad-Core processor with 3 GB Ram memory
- Long Battery Life with removable battery for even more power
- a 5.7-inch screen
- Stylus to allow personalized note taking and functionality
- The size of the screen is great for multi-tasking when operating multiple windows
3) The Samsung Galaxy S6:
(Get the Galaxy S6 Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F 32GB (FACTORY UNLOCKED) 5.1″ QHD White – International Version Here)
The newest of Samsung’s line of smartphones. Boasts a metallic shell and clean, sleek design that is a departure from the standard Samsung fare. Also operates on the Android 5.0 Lollipop platform with access to their outstanding marketplace for business and productivity Apps. It does resemble the iPhone 6 in both size and shape, but if you prefer the Android OS vs. iOS, then consider the Galaxy S6 as the best smartphone for business professionals. Strengths of the Galaxy S6:
- Built in Fingerprint scanner for improved security.
- Sleek design and solid metal face for improved durability
- The fastest processor by Samsung to date – runs on the Exynos 7420 processor
- Streamlined the number of included Apps, many in previous phones were useless and wasted memory and processor speed.
4) The iPhone 6:
(Get the Apple iPhone 6, Silver, 128 GB (Unlocked) Here)
Much like the iPhone 6 Plus, the iPhone is larger than the traditional smartphones from Apple. As a solid body and sleek design that users have come to know, one of the features is their reachability function for single-thumb navigation. With a double-tap of the home screen, the main page is cut in half, bringing the top apps on the screen down to the midpoint. This is Apples way of increasing productivity by finding a solution where there wasn’t much of an issue. Can’t reach the top of the phone? Apple brings it down to you so that you can still navigate all of their Apps while holding it in your palm with one single thumb. Strengths of the iPhone 6:
- Thinnest smartphone Apple has ever made at 6.9mm
- The reachability function to help one-hand navigation
- Fingerprint ID technology for increased security
- Incredibly fast A8 processor
- Auto-sync between devices
Don’t waste time and resources that you don’t have. These 4 smartphones will help you become more efficient in your team communications and that’ll save you time.
We believe that for design, functionality and price, the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6 are the best smartphones out there. For further reviews of Samsung Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6, you can check them out here.
As we get more and more busy in our lives, saving a little time is a luxury that’s hard to come by but not with the best new smartphones.
The best smartphone for business professionals should save you time and money, and if you want to lower your bottom line, these are great times to be on the lookout for one.